Monday, February 4, 2013

Was off again, staying on again.

Yes, yes. I have been terrible. 

I had a very big wake-up call as to how challenging things can get when you actually get a job, especially when your schedule conflicts with your husband's schedule. I fell off the Primal Bandwagon for a while. It's quite sad actually. The entire time, I missed being on it. 

No I am back on for good. Woohoo. I actually came across this thing called the whole30. It's Paleo - a very strict form of Paleo. 

The

Today is my Day 4. I am doing great. I haven't cheated once, which sometimes is not as easy as I'd like. Cravings started yesterday, and of course it was Superbowl Sunday and my father had made a ton of very non-Primal/Paleo/Healthy foods of doom. 

I stayed strong though. Another challenging part for me is that I cannot weight myself throughout the entire process. As I was somewhat obsessive and weighing myself ever single day, sometimes more than once a day. 

I am going to check in each day throughout this month, it may not be anything huge, but at least I will stay on track. If you want to check out the whole thirty I will include a link for you. 

Whole9

♥ Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment