Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Sunday

Yesterday was such a great day. I had a lot of great quality time with my husband. Which is something has been sorely lacking. We enjoyed a walk together, watched a movie, spent some time doing laundry and overall just enjoying each other's company. And we are going to get some more of that today. Yay!

I do have lots to do today though, menu planning for next month and preparing for Jordan's homeschooling for this week.

I do want to take a short moment just to share what I spoke of yesterday. This is something that won't really start in effect until I can weight myself again next month. I think it will be both encouraging and will hold me to a level of accountability.


It's relatively simple;  whenever I weight myself I move beads from one side to the other, depending on what the scale says. I'm looking forward to moving some beads next week. I have yet to decide on the frequency with which I will weight myself, whether it be on a weekly or monthly basis. Or perhaps bi-monthly. I will update you on my decision. I don't want to go back to obsessively weighing myself multiple times per day.

2 comments:

  1. I found every other week the best interval for me. Checking weekly didn't work for me because sometimes I gained or stayed the same- both did not help me stay on path "healthy choices" path. I almost always lost something at the two week interval. My vote is two week or monthly. It keeps you from stressing over weight too much and you most likely would have list something at the longer interval.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was leaning more towards bi-monthly or monthly. Doing it weekly is really just going to push me towards the unhealthy daily or multi-daily weighing thing again.
      I don't want all of my focus to be on just that number as it is not the only indicator of my health and the effect that Primal has had.

      Delete