Monday, February 11, 2013

Case of the Mondays

I didn't want to get up this morning. I really didn't want to get up this morning. I don't know that I have a legitimate reason as to why I did not want to get up. I slept for 8 1/2 hours. Then I was sleepy all morning. I finally made myself do the DDP Yoga, hoping that it would wake me up.

SUCCESS!!! Plus it just felt good. I finally decided to do the DDP Monday-Friday (as opposed to Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri & Sat) This way my weekend is a little more free. Not that DDP takes all day, but if I were to go out of town for the day I don't have to worry about skipping for a day. I look forward to seeing the more tangible differences that this makes in my life. 

Yesterday was definitely a productive day. I got my make up organized, and out on a desk/shelf thing in my room. It delights me, and I love to look at it. It's nice to not have in 4 caboodles and spread out everywhere. Next month I'm going to be getting the Alex Drawer unit from Ikea (yay!) and that will help furthermore. I'll have to post pictures once I get the rest of my room cleaned up.

There have been two big hurdles that I have been working to overcome since going Primal and doing this Whole30. One problem is that my parents and little brother are not completely Primal. My step-dad isn't even close to completely Primal. I'm trying to get Jordan there though. The other problem is that I have to travel about an hour to get to a decent grocery store. I've stayed true to the plan though, I think I'm doing very well actually. 

I'm going to be taking pictures of myself at the beginning of every month so I can see the changes in myself. I think that will be an encouragement. Because changes are happing, and I'm going to do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment