Saturday, February 9, 2013

Going Strong

   I am hoping that the hardest days of this month are past me, but I need to stay strong regardless. Granted, Valentine's Day is next week, but I will be fine without the chocolates. 

  It has been a good Saturday, my husband and I made a delicious whole30 approved brunch and we are having grilled chicken for dinner. :-) Small perk of the February 80 degree weather here in Texas - we can grill in comfort.

  I am loving the DDP Yoga, I think it is going to do a whole lot of good for me and I look forward to seeing my flexibility increase, my muscles tone up and the fat to start falling off. I believe, due to the dynamic resistance aspect, that there is less chance of plateauing with this workout. As your strength consistently increases, so does the resistance. Awesome.

 Sometimes it is a little too easy though, to not believe in myself. It's important that I don't do that. I can succeed, I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment