Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 2, Day 1.

I had so much better sleep last night! It was just lovely, except for that last dream I had. In it I cheated. I had a chocolate frosty, possibly some candy also or other sweet item. 

I was devastated, and so disappointed in myself. In the dream I got sick and was throwing up. To make matters works then Noah decided that he should cheat also; he wanted a chocolate frosty. Not only had I sabotaged myself, but also my husband.

I was rather relieved to wake up and learn it was a dream. 

So I am on day 7, (with no actual cheating) or day 1 of week 2. 

I also do DDP Yoga today. The schedule has me doing it 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I think I'd like to add 2 additional days: Tuesday and Saturday, or Tuesday and Thursday. This will start next week.

I AM doing this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment