Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 1

I have now been on my whole 30 for a week. Without cheating. I'm pretty proud of myself. The hardest part, surprisingly, hasn't been not eating the things I'm not supposed, but instead it has been not weighing or measuring myself constantly (at all). I know that this process isn't just about losing weight, but it is an important aspect to me and I hope that I am not disappointed at the end.

Today has had it's own challenges. I woke up at 1:30 in the morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep. I was planning to get up early, but this wasn't quite what I had in mind. Hopefully, though, I will sleep well tonight.

I think that is about all I have for updates tonight, today was an off-day on DDP, but tomorrow is time for ENERGY! again. I'm excited. :)

I have to keep remembering that the biggest thing that will push me to succeed or fail is what I believe of myself.

I'm going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment