Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DDP Yoga

Alrighty, so I didn't post yesterday like I'd intended, but here I am today.  I am pretty excited because my new DDP Yoga disks came in on Monday. I started the schedule the same day, (Noah, and Jordan have both joined in) and even though yesterday was technically my off day I did it again to familiarize myself better with the moves. 

I am feeling just a bit sore today. So I worked out again...twice. I was supposed to actually, the schedule says so.

Despite said soreness (stairs are evil) I am so happy and excited about this program. I can feel muscles working that I have never worked before. I can work at my level, and as that level increases so does my workout. 

And I'm still rockin on with my whole30.

A special shout out to my wonderful cousins Jessica and Aaron who are welcoming a new sweet bundle of joy into the world today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment